If you have programmer experience and you’re seeking a new job in London, we want to hear from you. Deerfoot IT Recruitment is helping a collaborative company recruit a Programmer Analyst, and the hybrid role comes with an attractive salary and benefits package.
As a Programmer Analyst, you will achieve the company's business requirements by developing and maintaining computer software applications, databases and reports. You will also work with customers to understand their needs and develop software solutions.
To give you an idea of how this flexible role would look and feel, here are some of the things you could expect to do:
- Provide high-level technical and analytical support for software applications used by the company
- Develop and maintain software applications and databases by evaluating business needs
- Arrange project requirements in a programming sequence suitable for development
- Manage projects from start to finish and confirm program operation by conducting tests.
To apply for this Program Analyst role, you will need a degree-level educated (or equivalent) in Computer Science or a similar. You will also require the following:
- A minimum of two years of .Net Framework programming
- Experience with AngularJS and/or React
- Knowledge of Oracle JD
- Edwards EnterpriseOne data structure.
As a vital member of the team and in return for your expertise, inclusive approach and commitment, you'll receive a favourable salary and the chance to join a passionate and welcoming team.
Please reach out to our friendly and welcoming team today to apply and register your interest in this full-time Programmer Analyst position in London.
Deerfoot IT Resources Ltd is one of the UK’s leading IT Recruitment Agencies, trusted by many of the UK’s leading employers. Established in 1997, we have over 25 years of experience as IT Recruitment Specialists. We will never send your CV anywhere without your authorisation and only after you have seen the complete details of this opportunity. Deerfoot is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. Each time Deerfoot sends a CV to a recruiting client, we donate £1 to The Born Free Foundation (1070906). Deerfoot is also climate positive in partnership with Ecology.