|Job title:||Technical Support Engineer|
|Salary from:||GBP £30,000.00|
|Salary to:||GBP £35,000.00|
|Location:||Kingston upon Hull, UK|
IT Support Engineer
Hull (East Ridings)
Hybrid remote 2 days onsite and 3 days remote
Up to £35k + benefits
A leading Manufacturing client based in Hull are looking to bring onboard a IT Support Engineer to support a number of existing and new projects. The successful candidate will be tasked with assisting the Senior IT Support Engineer with the ongoing support of the IT Systems based in the U.K and overseas, participate in ongoing projects which including an IT Security refresh and will be the primary point of contact with regards to any IT Support escalations within the group.
- Proven background in IT Support
- Knowledge of Windows server and O365, including managing and maintaining SharePoint and OneDrive.
- Microsoft SQL skills (DBA and/or T-SQL)
- Knowledge of Citrix and Windows Terminal Services
- Microsoft scripting technologies including PowerShell, VBA, and VBScript
- Any cloud experience would be a bonus (Ideally Azure)
In your first few weeks in this Support Engineer role, you can expect to:
- Fault-finding and maintaining servers, PC's, network infrastructure hardware and software used in the organisation
- Log details of reported incidents and service requests
- Monitoring, updating and escalating calls to ensure service levels are achieved.
We view this as an excellent opportunity for a IT Support Engineer to join a team that is embarking on a number of exciting new projects in the near future. Please only apply for the role if you are willing and able to commute to the Hull HQ as the role is Hybrid remote working.
Deerfoot IT Resources Ltd is one of the UK’s leading IT Recruitment Agencies, trusted by many of the UK’s leading employers. Established in 1997, we have over 25 years of experience as IT Recruitment Specialists. We will never send your CV anywhere without your authorisation and only after you have seen the complete details of this opportunity. Deerfoot is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. Each time Deerfoot sends a CV to a recruiting client, we donate £1 to The Born Free Foundation (1070906). Deerfoot is also climate positive in partnership with Ecology.