Letchworth HQ - Once a Quarter in the office and remote
Up to £65k + bonus
Do you have Salesforce Admin/Development experience and are you seeking a new challenge? Deerfoot IT Recruitment are helping a highly respected retail company recruit a Senior Salesforce Administrator/Developer to join their growing team.
As a Senior Salesforce Admin/Developer, you will play an active part in maintaining and enhancing the company's Salesforce Sales and CRM technology and its integration with other supporting systems. You will work within a team responsible for managing and developing the Salesforce systems, working closely with business products teams, software vendors, and other technology teams.
During your first few weeks in this Senior Salesforce Admin/Developer role, you can expect to take on some of the following:
- Proactively monitor and maintain the Salesforce technology solutions
- Work closely with business subject experts and other Technology team members to ensure the systems operate effectively and are supported in line with business operating requirements
- Oversee all aspects of user and license management, including new user setup/deactivation, roles, profiles, permissions and public groups
- Take ownership of incidents to resolution and communicate updates to the agreed stakeholders
- Proven experience as a Salesforce Admin/Dev – Three years minimum with both
- User and license management, including new user setup/deactivation
- Knowledge of application support processes and 3rd party application support management and experience with Salesforce Order Management and E-Commerce
- Knowledge of Salesforce operating best practices and release process
- Experience with work tracking software such as Azure DevOps or Jira
- Good communication and interpersonal skills, IT security awareness, and the ability to articulate and apply sound security practices
If you're looking to impact and create change positively, you'll be rewarded with a salary of £50,000 to £60,000 + bonus and a compelling benefits package for your inclusive and committed approach.
- Performance-related bonus
- 33 days annual leave, including bank holidays, increasing to 38 days with service
- Exclusive discounts at major retailers, restaurants, holidays and much more
- Generous staff discounts for you and your family
- Award-winning training and development
Deerfoot IT Resources Ltd is one of the UK’s leading IT Recruitment Agencies, trusted by many of the UK’s leading employers. Established in 1997, we have over 25 years of experience as IT Recruitment Specialists. We will never send your CV anywhere without your authorisation and only after you have seen the complete details of this opportunity. Deerfoot is acting as an employment agency for permanent hires and an employment business for contingency hires. Each time Deerfoot sends a CV to a recruiting client, we donate £1 to The Born Free Foundation (1070906). Deerfoot is also climate-positive in partnership with Ecologi.