Contract 6 Months – Financial Services
Up to £740pd (Inside IR35, PAYE Umbrella)*
Hybrid working – Mostly work from home, ideally 2 days per week in Southampton office
Do you have project management experience, and are you seeking a new hybrid contract role? Our client is looking for a Project Manager to work on a number of business Change projects. You will be part of a vertically integrated business and be involved in a number of business and IT transformation initiatives, delivering key components of some of them while supporting our new business.
In your first few weeks in this Project Manager role, you can expect to:
- Be responsible for the successful achievement of project outcomes within the key constraints of time, cost, quality and risk
- Lead change projects for a specific business unit/function, working in partnership with key stakeholders to ensure delivery in line with agreed milestones, priorities, standards and budget
- Utilise best practices to ensure change projects are effectively defined, planned, resourced and delivered in alignment with the overall business unit/function requirements
- Develop and coach resources assigned to the project, providing input into performance reviews and providing support to expand their capabilities and skillsets
To succeed in this role, you will have proven experience in delivering multiple projects, including change focussed projects and driving them through to completion. You'll also:
- Come from a Financial Services background
- Have strong business change management experience
- Strategic proposition on rollout to market
- Legal contract negotiation experience
- Have In-depth knowledge and demonstrable application of different project delivery methodologies, including Agile (essential)
*Inside IR35 (PAYE Umbrella): This contract is offered on a PAYE basis (via an umbrella company). The budgeted day rate for this contract is £740pd and this is the total amount we would pay your nominated umbrella. It is inclusive of holiday accrual and employer pension contributions. All statutory deductions (both Employers and Employee NI, Income Tax, Apprenticeship Levy, etc.) will be deducted from this figure.
Deerfoot IT Resources Ltd is one of the UK’s leading IT Recruitment Agencies, trusted by many of the UK’s leading employers. Established in 1997, we have over 25 years of experience as IT Recruitment Specialists. We will never send your CV anywhere without your authorisation and only after you have seen the complete details of this opportunity. Deerfoot is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. Each time Deerfoot sends a CV to a recruiting client, we donate £1 to The Born Free Foundation (1070906). Deerfoot is also climate positive in partnership with Ecology.