Do you have IT support experience, and are you seeking a new job in Havant? Our client is looking for a full-time IT Technician, and the role comes with an excellent salary and benefits package.
The IT Technician’s role is to be the 1st escalation point for the IT Support team, ensuring security, support and guidance of IT Support. In addition, the role supports the Infrastructure Engineer, Application Support Manager and Business Technology Partner to ensure that the business maintains a robust, secure and evolving IT environment that is fit for the purpose of the business.
In your first week in this IT Technician role, you can expect to:
- Handle 1st and 2nd line IT support and collaborate with 3rd line support
- Escalate to the appropriate hierarchical Support Manager as necessary
- Ensure that all helpdesk calls are responded to within the appropriate SLA
- Complete setup and decommission of employee onboarding and offboarding
- Carry out inductions on the basic operation of IT hardware and software provided to new staff members as required.
To apply for this IT support role, you will need at least 3 years of support experience and recent experience configuring, installing, and repairing PC hardware and peripherals. You will also ideally have experience in:
- Windows Workstation and Server operating systems
- Active Directory
- Communications protocols (TCP/IP, FTP, SFTP, etc)
- Microsoft Office 365 applications.
If you want to impact and create change positively, you'll be rewarded with an excellent salary and benefits package for your inclusive and committed approach.
We'd love you to apply for this full-time IT Technician job in Havant, and we're waiting to hear from you. Please contact Deerfoot IT Recruitment today.
Deerfoot IT Resources Ltd is one of the UK’s leading IT Recruitment Agencies, trusted by many of the UK’s leading employers. Established in 1997, we have over 25 years of experience as IT Recruitment Specialists. We will never send your CV anywhere without your authorisation and only after you have seen the complete details of this opportunity. Deerfoot is acting as an employment agency for permanent hires and an employment business for contingency hires. Each time Deerfoot sends a CV to a recruiting client, we donate £1 to The Born Free Foundation (1070906). Deerfoot is also climate-positive in partnership with Ecologi.