Are you a Business Analyst with Digital Transformation project experience within financial services, and looking for a new hybrid-working opportunity in Southampton? Our client is seeking a flexible full-time Contract Business Analyst, and the hybrid role comes with a contract rate of up to £550 per day plus a 14.3% uplift (£628.65)
This is a hybrid role with an average of one day on-site per week in the Southampton office.
In your first few weeks in this Contract Business Analyst role, you can expect to:
- Conduct business process and systems analyses, needs assessments, and cost/benefits analyses of business systems and applications to create project proposals that align technology solutions with business objectives and client Technology Strategy and roadmaps
- Formulate and define systems scope and objectives based on end-user needs and a thorough understanding of business systems, applications, and industry requirements
- Identify, capture and develop requirements, providing detailed documentation and business rules to support the requirements throughout the project life cycle and change control
- Lead continuous improvement of business products and services by translating requirements into improved design and service provision
To apply for this role, you'll need experience in Financial Services. You'll also require:
- The ability to take responsibility for pockets of requirements and quickly shape out what is needed working with our subject matter experts and understanding the potential impacts across the current estate/other deliverables
- Experience of working on digital transformation projects (e.g. portals) within the financial services sector
- Agile or Waterfall experience (particularly experience in writing user stories and working within JIRA)
- MS Dynamics experience is desirable
If you’re looking to make a positive impact and create change, possessing an inclusive and committed approach, you'll be rewarded with an excellent contract rate of £550 a day (£628pd with Umbrella uplift) for 6 months.
If this contract hybrid Contract Business Analyst job motivates and inspires you, please contact Deerfoot IT Recruitment today.
Deerfoot IT Resources Ltd is one of the UK’s leading IT Recruitment Agencies, trusted by many of the UK’s leading employers. Established in 1997, we have over 25 years of experience as IT Recruitment Specialists. We will never send your CV anywhere without your authorisation and only after you have seen the complete details of this opportunity. Deerfoot is acting as an employment agency for permanent hires and an employment business for contingency hires. Each time Deerfoot sends a CV to a recruiting client, we donate £1 to The Born Free Foundation (1070906). Deerfoot is also climate-positive in partnership with Ecologi.