Are you a skilled contract Software Development Engineer looking for a hybrid role in Hounslow? Deerfoot IT Recruitment is helping a welcoming and inclusive company find a Software Developer (C++ or Python), and the role comes with a contract rate of up to 450 per day for 12 months.
In this Software Developer role, you will be accountable for the technical design and delivery of the product’s functionalities according to solutions agreed between various stakeholders. You will need to analyse user needs and design, code, test, debug, and document software solutions with a highly creative mindset.
If you were already in this Software Developer role, here are some areas you might have worked in this week:
- Analyze product specifications
- Define user requirements for the development of new (or upgrade of existing) software solutions
- Design systems, code, and technical solutions and perform feasibility studies
- Propose viable technical solutions to Product Management and/or users for validation
- Test and maintain the product software
The successful Software Development Engineer applicant will have a degree in Computer Science or similar or equivalent industry experience. You will also need:
- Full Stack development experience with Angular/Angular JS
- Backend development experience with languages like C, C++, or Python
- Good interpersonal skills to work with internal stakeholders on requirements, design, usability, and review design decisions on a regular basis
If you’re looking to impact and create change positively, you'll be rewarded with an excellent salary and benefits package for your inclusive and committed approach.
We'd love you to apply for this hybrid Software Developer (C++ or Python) job in Hounslow, and we're waiting to hear from you. Please get in touch with Deerfoot IT Recruitment today.
Deerfoot IT Resources Ltd is one of the UK’s leading IT Recruitment Agencies, trusted by many of the UK’s leading employers. Established in 1997, we have over 25 years of experience as IT Recruitment Specialists. We will never send your CV anywhere without your authorisation and only after you have seen the complete details of this opportunity. Deerfoot is acting as an employment agency for permanent hires and an employment business for contingency hires. Each time Deerfoot sends a CV to a recruiting client, we donate £1 to The Born Free Foundation (1070906). Deerfoot is also climate-positive in partnership with Ecologi.